Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My writing and other things

I am a writer. I love writing fiction stories. In fact, that is what I'd much rather be doing right this second. Then 'why am I here?' you ask. I don't know. I have written a good fifty pages of A4 double sided. It is somewhat violent story. I think the pace might be too fast. And I have too much happening and not enough dialogue, etc. I have begun to rewrite it in what I hope is a more organised fashion. I really want to get somebody to read it for me and give me their opinion on it and some feedback. But I can't ask anyone. I'm too scared that they will tell me that it is an awful story. I want it to be good. I want to be a fantastic writer. I can't take the criticism of failing with this one. Not yet. But if I don't ask, I'll never know! It gives me great pleasure to write it. It is like some kind of illness, a bug. I think about writing it all the time and I can hardly wait till the end of the day when I can get time to myself to work on it. It is always on my mind.

In other news, I got a letter today acknowledging receipt of my application to become a special. They are currently reviewing it and will be in touch.
It is my sons birthday tomorrow. He's five. I'm happy for him. I hope he has a good day.
Not much else to write about. Except how frustrated I am!
I mean that I have not had sex in almost a year and well, I'm dying here!
Give me an attractive young man who's good in bed for a night and I'll be your friend forever! lol. I am aching for some sex and am very sadly alone on that front. I want a man! And I want one now! (scream, tantrum, wail!) Just me and myself tonight then. Oh yay.

No comments: