Sunday, June 10, 2007

Another Day Of Madness

I did not post last night because I could not get on the computer. The wonders of living in a house with others.
I went to a couple of Roman Forts yesterday, of rather what remains of them today. The first one was just the outerwalls, but the scenery of the surrounding countryside was beautiful. I was fascinated by the roman built walls, as they have layers of roman tiles in them. The second fort was some remains that had been excavated in a field in the middle of a housing estate. There was a small section of roman road which I found fascinating. The fort was a good few feet below current ground level.
My sons have been waking up early and then run around playing. They are noisy and the older one often refuses to get dressed. He is just being akward. I often just want to do something very wrong, just to make him dress himself. I don't know how to cope with my difficult infants. They reduce me to frustrated hair pulling and insane ramblings. I think I may be ready for the funny farm and day now. Perhaps the stress is to blame for my curse of endless spots. I always had flawless skin as a teenager and into my early twenties. Now I have spots and they make me feel so ugly. I don't know how to get rid of the little buggers. It is infuriating. Maybe that is the reason I am still single. I don't like being single. It sucks. But what can I do?

No comments: