Wednesday, June 13, 2018

While I'm here .....

Last thing I'm going to post tonight, I promise.

At primary school there was this one boy, he was special. He bullied me actually but that never really bothered me a great deal. I struggled to run well so ended up falling over a lot trying to keep up with my classmates. This was an issue that contributed to the bullying or rather helped make me a target.
Lloyd Cole. He was a dark haired chap. We went to the same schools all the way through I believe. He was only really prominent to me in primary. He had an older brother who I remember as being quite a looker the last time I saw him. So I'm sure Lloyd will have grown up to be dashingly handsome too.
During primary school Lloyd had this blond mate called Shane. The three of us were almost friends because even though Lloyd picked on me we had a good laugh sometimes. At some point towards the end of primary school Shane moved away. There isn't a great deal to say about Lloyd.
He probably liked me and being a boy, was not very good at expressing this. I don't know. One time I recall walking through the village home in the evening (in regular clothes, not school uniform). Lloyd and Shane were following me on their bicycles. They were doing a infant version of cat calling. I distinctly remember at one point I stopped walking and turned to them. Lloyd said something about wanting me to feel his middle leg and they both laughed. I wanted them to leave me alone and I think shortly after that point they did. I knew what he was suggesting but did not understand the sexual connotations at that time.

I still think about Lloyd sometimes. I am hesitant to confess this to the internet at large, but here goes. I actually fantasize about him. In these fantasies we are both fully mature adults I hasten to add. Anything else would just be very weird and a big no. Going on the route him and his brother might have been headed he might actually have ended up a criminal, but I hope not.

No comments: