Thursday, November 25, 2010

Oh man, I haven't been on here since forever!

Still at my parents, but I don't want to talk about that anymore.
I saw a relate councellor (don't know how to spell that word properly!) last week and going again tomorrow. It's to discuss everything in the hope that she can offer some useful advice and help me to resolve a few things.

Jon and I don't get to see each other hardly ever, but despite that we are in a pretty good place (relationship wise) right now. Under the circumstances. He is sharing a flat with the woman that he went out with after I left him. She likes him and still wants to get back together. That must have been her motivation for offering to flat share with him. He's not interested. He sleeps on her couch and she has the only bedroom. He says she pesters him to split with me and get back with her. But on the up side, living there is much better than the dump his brother calls home. I trust him, of course. If I didn't I'd loose my mind!
I'd like for us to give things another go properly, but it's not so simple. He lives in Ipswich and I in Norwich, which are miles apart for one thing. Our sons are settled in school here, good schools and their friends are here. I'm hesitant to look at pulling them away from that. But Jon's older son from his previous relationship is in his town, as is his job and all his relatives. It's an awkward situation.
Neither of us have a car. I can drive but he can't.
Not only that but my parents can't stand him (due to the previous turmoil in our relationship) and don't know we are on such good terms.
Me and him have forgiven and forgotten the past, but I don't think my parents are capable of that.

It's coming up to christmas and I'm struggling to buy presents for everyone without running up minor debts.
But I'll get there. I always get by somehow. God, I need a job! But there isn't many out there. I've been applying though, and getting turned down left, right and center. Now my kids are a little older and both in school I feel uselss, just sitting at home doing nothing.

I have sent off the first three chapters of a story of mine to a literary agent to see if they are interested. It's the first time I've ever pursued publishing any of my work. I'm hopeful, but know they could easily be not interested. I'll let you know what response I get.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

RE: "i need a job"

Fact is......

You need >MONEY< Plain and Simple!

You've just been brainwashed, like 97% of the population, to believe that a JOB is the ONLY way to make >MONEY< (the oxygen of life) that everyone has to have to survive in our >MONEY< driven world.

IT'S BULLS**T ! You don't need a job!

You need as many income >MONEY< sources that you can possible get!

A JOB is a single income source and if you rely on it solely YOU LOSE! Just look at the unemployment offices in ANY city in ANY country they're packed with the unemployed. Just in the USA alone, over 400,000 people a WEEK lose their jobs!

My wife and I have 10+ income sources and have ZERO jobs as anyone's employee. We are continuously evaluating and adding new income sources to our lives that create what we ALL need to survive in this world >MONEY<.

Here is a completely free way for you to add an income source >MONEY< to your life, as long as you can follow simple directions and are at least 13 years old.

Your JOB, of getting the necessary work DONE, to earn your >MONEY< IS COMPLETELY UP TO YOU! We will give you a daily To-Do list to follow but...BUT...YOU MUST GET IT DONE!

**Go here> http://bit.ly/MYRSHB

IT'S UP TO YOU TO GET IT DONE!
We have 2 more free income sources for you if you can follow the simple directions with this one.

GET IT DONE! **Go here> http://bit.ly/MYRSHB


Yours truly,

Chuck & Addie S.


PS Want more free income producing sources to add to your life? Once you get your first free income source setup and running, send an email to
Alerts4.Howtomakemoney@gmail.com with "I NEED ANOTHER INCOME SOURCE" as the SUBJECT and we'll send you 2 more free income producing sources.

NOTE: Register today, to start your income source, and then send an email to Alerts4.Howtomakemoney@gmail.com with "I NEED THE DAILY TO-DO LIST" and we will send it to you.