Monday, March 08, 2010

Bras and Stuff

I have been having a bra nightmare. The two that I brought six to twelve months ago (I can't remember how long I've had them now) don't fir properly. Since I was ill last October (spent several weeks in bed) I have not worn a bra. Didn't wear one while I was laid up in bed and when I recovered just found them too uncomfortable. The end result is unpleasant droppyness. I bit the bullet and got fitted on saturday (in John Lewis). I don't recommend them. The bra I was fitted with felt tight, but I didn't say anything cause it's ment to be tight, but after a few hours of wear it left red marks under my breasts across the front of my chest. The shop won't refund either cause the bra now looks worn. Spent time crying about it. I hate bras so much. I really wish I didn't have to wear one at all! Got fitted in M&S today and they are much better. Was fitted with a completely different size to the fitting in John Lewis. Felt more comfortable, but they don't have the size I need in the colour I'd prefer. It's such a new bra I can't even order the one I want yet. So again I'm braless! Probably not a pleasant though, sorry.
That's all that's bugging me right now really.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL YOU LOT STOP SPAMMING ME? I DON'T WANT TO ADVERTISE ANY OF YOUR SHIT!
Thank you x

No comments: