Thursday, October 08, 2009

Annonymous

That's a nice way to hide who you really are, isn't it. I have no idea who you are. You could even be Phil himself! Or one of his buddies! For your information right, I didn't say I didn't want things to work out with between Phil and Lindsay. I only expressed a desire for him. He seems like a nice average guy and I wish him the best with everything.
Also I have not cheated on my ex thank you! I have had a profile on Sunsingles for ages, whatever it says on there. That does not equal a desire to cheat. Do you know me? Do you know anything about me? No! So shut the fuck up! I have NEVER cheated on a guy and I would not do that. I had a one night stand when I was single and I have had another relationship, again when I was single. Add that to my relationship with my ex that equals the sum total of my (sexual) relationships. That makes me not a slut, douchebag! You are not really worth the time and energy I have spent justifying myself to you, but I have nothing better to do right at this minute. And you will probably never even read this anyway. Did you say you googled me? I've never googled myself. Perhaps I should, I'm curious now. I have nothing to hide and am not as terrible a woman as you make me out to be/think I am.
I'd love to know who you are cause I'm curious now. If you ever see this post, please let me know annonymous. Peace, k.
x

2 comments:

Joy said...

So... are you still living with Mum and Dad? Made any more progress on moving out? I've prayed for you.

Unknown said...

Thanks you so much, Joy. I am still living with mum and dad. Hopefully not for much longer.