Sunday, July 01, 2007

Al Queda are back and other things

I have realised that I may be contradicting myself in some way and creating doubt about my genuineness to those of you who might be reading this. I am not lying about anything on here. This blog is like a virtual diary to me. All the events and emotions and so on that I portray on here are completely true and I am being totally honest with you. Yes, I was really raped. No one has said anything to me, but I feel like a fraud anyway because there are so many women out there who do lie about that kind of thing. I just hope my word on it's own is good enough for you. And I do know the day before I was saying how much I am gagging for some sex. That is also true. The rape did not rob me of my natural desires and emotions. I'm sure I have scars of some kind from what happened, but I still like sex. Just not with my ex. I never wanted to have sex with him again after what he did. I have however had two relationships since we split and they did get sexual.

We are now under attack from terrorists again. It is horrifying. On friday some men tried to bomb nightclubbers in London and on Saturday they tried to blow up Glasgow airport. I just thank god that nobody has been killed yet. In the run up to the fourth of July as well. Considering our relationship with America, is that intentional on the part of the terrorists? Or am I just making a link that isn't there? Are they going to target the United States this week also? They must be well pissed that they have not caused the devastation and horrific deaths that they intended to. I hope that they don't ever achieve their aim. The newspapers are surely right when they say the terrorists will try again. It is inevitable. At least we are prepared for whatever comes next and can head it off before people die. Whatever may be coming next.

1 comment:

unlikely cop said...

You are not a poor person for having contradictory thoughts. It is the human condition. You just have more experiences to have contradictory thoughts about.